It takes a Village - “Joyful” sports bra
Introducing our new “It takes a Village” Activewear!!!
At Mums Who Wine we believe in self care and looking after your bodies – so what better incentive than with these our beautiful and bright new range of activewear. Commissioned by the incredible Deb McNaughton, our “It takes a Village” activewear is the perfect addition for your wardrobe.
$85 + postage – all members receive 20% discount ($68 members) MEMBERS GET CODE HERE
This sports bra is the perfect workout top for exercising. The compression fabric along with double-layered front and shoulder straps ensures great support while running, jumping, or pumping iron. Wear it while exercising or style it as a streetwear top on sunny days!
• Compression fabric: 78% polyester, 22% spandex
• Sports mesh lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight for compression fabric: 8.25 oz/yd² (280 g/m²) and sports mesh lining: 4.42 oz/yd² (150 g/m²),
• Has openings for removable padding and fully lined with mesh
• Removable padding included
• Double-layered front
• Longline silhouette
NOTE: This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
** Lauren is a size 10 and wearing a Medium
|CHEST (cm)||WAIST (cm)||HIPS (cm)|